User Guides describe the Department of Computer Science policy on how to use computer systems of the Department. In practical, they describe how the different services that are provided, operate and how they can be used. Also, they contain instruction for better use of computer systems.
- Information for new users (in Greek)
University Cyprus or Department of Computer Science new users can start using this manual. In this document, general information for systems at the University and especially the Department of Computer Science are provided. Also, instructions of how to find more information on different topics about computer systems are provided.
- Printers user guide (in Greek)
Description of available printers and on how to use them.
- E-mail user guide
Information of how to use E-mail. It also provides parameters needed to enable a system to access the system through the systems of the Department.
Network and Wireless user guides
- Networks user guide
Description of network infrastructure and use. It includes a description of how students and visitors can access them.
- NEW - Instructions about VPN installation (in Greek)
- Wireless (cs-wifi) user guide (All platforms)
Web services, Web applications and Database services
- Web services and web pages development user guide (in Greek)
General information and instructions for the development and update of a website on the departmental web server.
- Database Development (in Greek)
Systems and application description of databases for academical and research purposes.
- "Self service password" web application user guide for password change (in Greek)
- Orders and Accounts Tracking System (OATS) user guide (in Greek) - Faculty ONLY
- Owncloud sharing application user guide (in Greek) - Faculty, Research and Staff ONLY
- Send FAX through E-mail user guide (in Greek) - Faculty and Staff ONLY